Established in 2001, George has reopened its doors after a momentous refurbishment. The newly extended contemporary private members’ club on Mount Street holds the largest outdoor, heated terrace in Mayfair. Its interiors include artworks by David Hockney and the Club launches with a menu influenced by Mediterranean flavours alongside George classics.
This Club exudes style, comfort and effortless elegance for our Members from dawn until dusk and also welcomes your canine companions.
- Please consider the time of day and the nature of your visit to the Club.
- Jackets are not compulsory but are encouraged when dining in the evening.
- Jeans may be worn if smart and in a solid colour.
- Tailored shorts may be worn for ladies, however denim shorts or hotpants may not.
- Smart leather jackets are permitted, provided they are in good repair.
- T-shirts and polo shirts are permitted but must be elevated and suitably styled.
- Smart sneakers are permitted, provided they are in good repair.
- Sunglasses and summer hats are only permitted outdoors.
- Shorts are not permitted for gentlemen.
- Distressed jeans are not permitted.
- Sportswear and gym wear are not permitted.
- Gym shoes, running shoes, and walking boots are not permitted (regardless of repair).
- Hats are not permitted indoors.
- Flip flops and sliders are not permitted.
- Contemporary streetwear (hoodies, tracksuits) are not permitted.
- Heavily branded clothing (logos) need to be considered and suitably paired.
Our Reception Team reserve the right to turn away Members and their guests if they are deemed unsuitably dressed or not well-presented.